In an increasingly complex medical world, having one doctor who knows your health history has become highly important.Read More
Center of Excellence
Apple Hospital provides comprehensive services to the patients under one roof, including all support services such as Diagnostic Facilities, ICCU, and Operation Theatres. Specialized Assistance is also available for Rehabilitation.
- Multidisciplinary approach to provide complete range of services for the diagnosis, treatment and Rehabilitation of neurosurgical patients.Dedicated team of neurosurgeons and neuro anesthesiologists round the clockIn-house CT scan machine managing serious patients in the first golden hour. Also, the risk ODF transporting a critical patient or an ICU patient on ventilator across the city for a CT scan is obliterated.
Pulmonology & Critical Care
- Critical management team to look after patients in two well equipped ICUs of 14 beds each. New generation Viasys ventilators State of art Philips monitoring system to evaluate haemodynamics ( CVP, IBP, EtCO2 ) of critically ill patients Department is equipped with Fibreoptic Bronchoscope for diagnostic and therapeutic interventions for various chest diseases and critically ill patients. Computerised spirometry for evaluation and prognosis of chest diseases. Sleep study and Snoring Clinic for diagnosis of obstructive sleep apnea and various sleep disorders.
- Dedicated, experienced, full-time nephrologists expertise in critical care nephrology. Management of acute and chronic renal failures, acid-base and electrolyte disorders, plasmapharesis and kidney biopsies. Haemodialysis Facility with Seven hi-tech modern machines. Taking the Haemodialysis Technique to a higher level, we have come up with World class (B.Brown) reverse osmosis water treatment plant and Renatron dialyzer reprocessor machine (1st in Gujarat) which ensures haemodialysis of the best quality. Critical patients in the ICU or ICCU – especially those on ventilators – are at increased risk if they have to be shifted for a dialysis. To eliminate this risk and yet not let the treatment suffer we have suitable ICU/ICCU based dialysis machines.
Paediatric & Neonatal Surgery
- First integrated surgical centre with NICU, PICU back up Full time and visiting intensivist and neonatologists Special Pediatric Laparoscopic Cell – all routine and special surgeries like single stage Hirschprung’s pull through, pyeloplasty for hydronephrosis, antireflux surgery for vasicoureteric reflex, video assisted thoracic surgery (VATS) for empyma and tumors Pediatric Urology: Smallest size KARL STORZ resectoscope for P.U. valves and in preterm neonates, all conventional and specialized surgeries for renal tumors, P.U.J obstruction (Hydronephritis), vesicoureteric reflux, Pediatric Bronchoscopy and Thoracoscopic Procedures for removal of foreign body, bronchial lavage, biopsies Spina Bifida Clinic: Every Wednesday along with Neurosurgeons, Orthopedic Surgeons, Physiotherapists and patient support groups for counseling.
- Team of microvascular surgeons strengthened with extra quality Zeiss and Moller-Wedel microscopes for repair of traumatic vascular injuries and re-attaching totally cut parts and brachial plexus repair In house CT angiography facility for post accident vascular surgery Separate .C. Rooms for Burns Patients. Maxillofacial- mandibular fracture and reconstruction surgery available which follow AO principles supported with spiral CT scan for 3D reconstruction in hospital itself A two- room BURNS unit with ventilator and dialysis support. A separate wash room and an exclusive burns OT
- Surgery for all head and neck malignancies Micro vascular free flap reconstruction Laryngeal Surgery including conservational laryngectomy & Voice rehabilitation after laryngectomy. Gynaeconcology, urooncology, soft tissue tumors, bone tumors and gastrointestinal and hepatobiliary surgeries Thoracic surgeries like esophageal and lung surgery including surgery for breast and thoracic wall tumor Multidisciplinary approach with full time medical oncologist and plastic surgeons available Availability of CUSA (Continuous Ultrasonic Suction Aspirator) will help in carrying out difficult surgeries like hepatic resection with more ease.
- An experienced and enriched with overseas professional expertise full time medical oncologist.
Comprehensive chemotherapy treatment for various types of cancers(Leukemia, Lymphoma, Lung, Breast, GIT, Bone and other solid tumours). Trained and compassionate nursing staff Well versed staff for the insertion and administration of chemotherapeutics through special devices like Port Cath, PICC and Hickman catheters makes chemotherapy more convinient.
- Five well equipped operation theatres with Multi Para Monitors from Philips, Fabius Anesthesia Machines from Draeger, Draeger OT Light, Surgeon's Pendants Central Monitoring System connecting all Operation Theaters. A well traines experienced team of Anaesthesilogist will look after all high risk surgeries. Our team specializes in Anesthesia for Neurosurgery, Pediatric Surgery, Plastic Surgery, Urosurgery and laparoscopic Surgery, Onco Surgeries. Introduction of all contemporary techniques for postoperative analgesia Patient controlled Analgesia: Self Assessment and Controlled delivery of fixed dosage for prompt relief of pain by the patient.
Dermatology & Cosmetology
- Dermatology & Cosmetology A dermatologist is the medical expert you should consult if you have any significant problem with your skin. Dermatology Is The science that is concerned with the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the skin, hair and nails. Dermatology involves but is not limited to study, research, and diagnosis of normal and disorders, diseases, cancers, cosmetic and ageing conditions of the skin, fat, hair, nails and oral and genital membranes, and the management of these by different investigations and therapies, including but not limited to dermatohistopathology, topical and systemic medications, dermatologic surgery and dermatologic cosmetic surgery, immunotherapy, phototherapy, laser therapy, radiotherapy and photodynamic therapy.
- Radiology is a specialty that uses medical imaging to diagnose and treat diseases seen within the body. A variety of imaging techniques such as X-ray radiography, ultrasound, computed tomography (CT), nuclear medicine including positron emission tomography (PET), and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) are used to diagnose and/or treat diseases. Interventional radiology is the performance of (usually minimally invasive) medical procedures with the guidance of imaging technologies.
Neonatal & Paediatric
- Neonatology is a subspecialty of pediatrics that consists of the medical care of newborn infants, especially the ill or premature newborn infant. It is a hospital-based specialty, and is usually practiced in neonatal intensive care units (NICUs). The principal patients of neonatologists are newborn infants who are ill or requiring special medical care due to prematurity, low birth weight, intrauterine growth retardation, congenital malformations (birth defects), sepsis, pulmonary hypoplasia or birth asphyxias.
Apple Hospital provides comprehensive services to the patients under
one roof, including all support services such as Diagnostic Facilities,
ICCU, and Operation Theatres. Specialized Assistance is also available
Mahesh PatelHair Patient
When I came to the hospital two days ago. All staff were friendly and helpful. When I saw the consultant for my clinical follow-up they said they were happy with how my eye is healing and asked me if I was also happy with it which I liked!!! ?? 10/10!!!
Neha SharmaKnee Patient
When I visited Apple Hospital on Wednesday August 2nd. I had an excellent experience all staff were very friendly and helpful. The doctor was very helpful as well and wanted to make sure that I still wanted to have the surgery and said that they would recommend it which made me feel justified in the decision that I had made 5 months earlier.
Rahul SinghOncology Patient
I wants to thank you all the staff from Oncology day unit.I was undergoing chemo treatment and all the staff was very kind and professional and understanding. I want to thank you all of them from the admin team and receptionists and to the nurses and the doctors.Very good treatment.