- Multidisciplinary approach to provide complete range of services for the diagnosis, treatment and Rehabilitation of neurosurgical patients.
- Dedicated team of neurosurgeons and neuro anesthesiologists round the clock
- In-house CT scan machine managing serious patients in the first golden hour. Also, the risk ODF transporting a critical patient or an ICU patient on ventilator across the city for a CT scan is obliterated.
- The neurosurgical theatre has a State-of-the-art Moller-Wedel Operating Microscope
- The theatre also a High end CUSA (Continuous Ultrasonic Suction Aspirator) to aid safe and complete removal of brain and spinal tumours with markedly reduced blood loss.
- Stereotactic surgeries using CTSP System for diagnostic and therapeutic purposes of deep seated lesions in the brain is along awaited facility for South Gujarat which finally will be fullfilled.
- Neuroendoscopy using Storz endoscopes for spinal cases like disk prolapses and brain lesions like Hydrocephalus and ventricular tumours will now be reality.
- A well equipped ICU with trained personnel along with Intracranial Pressure (ICP), CVP, arterial pressure, ETCO2 measurement
- Procedures for lesions from CV Junction to sacrum
The Department have supprt of well equiped Physiotherapy Department with Full time Physiotherapist.